Five Things

Five Things (beautiful/strange/sad/quotidienne)

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday morning

1. Sunday morning with my husband. We're sleepy after a weekend of participating in my friend N's wedding. It was beautiful, but exhausting. It's cloudy today, and we're delighted to rest in our calm, warm home.
2. Hurricane survivors. A friend of ours lost her home and all of her belongings. She's on her way to California with her family.
3. Judge Renquist has passed away. I am braced for what will happen next - how this will play out on Washington D.C.'s grand stage.
4. My neighbor practices piano. I get a free concert almost every day. One of the benefits of urban living that I can't live without.
5. The leaves are already turning. Cedar Street is awash with gold and for a short while driving to the freeway is a magical experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home